If you have any questions about the use of Moboom trademarks, please contact us at trademarks@Moboom.com.
Moboom logos are distinctive graphic renditions. You may use the logo in a blog or news article, publication, book or other online or offline medium, or on your website in reference to the respective Moboom product, without our written consent, provided that the logos are duplicated exactly as shown in the preceding link, and the ® symbol or the TM symbol, as applicable, is attached to the shoulder of the logo as in the attached link is retained. All other usages of the Moboom logos require the prior written approval of Moboom.
Use of our Name
Trademarks protect Moboom as well as our community of customers, developers, partners, and vendors. They identify the source of one provider's products from another. By "products" we mean all types of offerings, ranging from commercial products and services to open source and free software and informational websites. Trademark law protects the public's ability to rely on trademarks for information about product source and quality, requiring trademark owners to take steps to police proper use of their marks.
In the Moboom ecosystem of customers, vendors and partners, the Moboom product names are used in naming for third party products, product reviews, product usage, and more. Below are some guidelines for using Moboom product naming conventions in your work:
- It's okay to use Moboom's product names, logos, and trademarks in your own software product or company naming, however it must be clear that your product is a third-party tool, not a Moboom-generated tool.
For example: "Acme plugin for Moboom®" is okay, whereas "Moboom® plugin for Acme" is not. The former connotes a 3rd party plugin for Moboom®, the latter connotes a Moboom-developed tool.
- It's okay to use Moboom logos and brand names on your website, news article or blog. You don't need permission from us to use the brands or names as long as you follow these guidelines and do not modify our brand designs.
- Your website should look like your website, not ours. It should not borrow heavily from or closely resemble Moboom's website or web properties. For the sake of customers and consumers, clearly distinguishable websites help everyone.
- Do not concatenate product names, e.g., "MyConnectorMoboom."
- You are not permitted to modify the Moboom logo or product logos in anyway except to resize a logo for the page where it's displayed.
In addition to trademarks and service marks, Moboom has developed artwork, screenshots, and imagery for our website and other web properties.
Moboom's "look" or "feel" should not be reproduced or mimicked for the same reasons cited above: consumers and customers can be confused about whether they're dealing with Moboom or another company. The Moboom website and all intellectual property rights, including all copyright rights therein, are owned by Moboom. Reproduction or "creative borrowing" of the website or artwork without permission is a violation of Moboom's Copyright.
If there are design elements that you wish to re-use on your website (e.g., to reuse a screenshot), please contact us for permission at trademarks@Moboom.com.