Effective starting: September 15, 2014
Moboom will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the following response times, but cannot guarantee that a resolution will be accomplished in such timeframe.
* Business hours are based on Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, CA)
** Weekend coverage is limited to only L1 issues.
- Incident Support - Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration of website
- Integration support with other Moboom Extensions
Support Does Not Include
- Custom designs for your site
- Design critique or help for your site
- Support for Moboom Market Extensions (non-Moboom provided)
- Your custom extensions or coding problems
- Development questions or requests.
- For community-based development support, please post these questions on Moboom Help.
- Support for your customers or end-users
- Product training
- Non-English language support
- Professional Services
- System & Performance tuning
If you need this kind of assistance, you should check out the Moboom Experts in the Market – they typically provide these services.
Support Response SLAs
Reproducible errors that cannot promptly be resolved will be escalated to higher support tiers for further investigation and analysis. Issues will be generally categorized and handled according to an assigned severity level, as follows:
Support does not include any of the following:
- Assistance in developing User-specific customizations;
- Assistance with non-Moboom products, services or technologies, including implementation, administration or use of third-party enabling technologies such as databases, computer networks or communications systems;
- Assistance with Moboom Marketplace extensions, whether authored by Moboom, Customer or a third party; or
- Assistance with installation or configuration of hardware, including computers, hard drives, networks or printers.
Administering Moboom products and building sites requires a baseline technical skill set including but not limited to:
- Understanding the basics of a website and how they are constructed, served and maintained.
- Comfort with production web technologies and methodologies.
Customers are responsible for maintaining their own sites and customizations. Moboom Support will provide guidance on this but we will not be able to provide these services. If you require further assistance with this level of customization, please consider the following sources:
Help with Unsupported Issues
Moboom Market products come from a variety of third-party providers. For help with these extensions, please consult with the provider on the extension page in the marketplace. It contains all of the means to get in touch with this provider.
The Moboom forum is the best place to learn about the platform, exchange ideas with other community members and find help.