Primary objective: Responsible for Group Revenue targets, with direct accountability for the strategic establishment and growth of channel partnerships to deliver subscription revenues.
· Responsible for the strategic establishment of a global distribution channel to drive the profitable generation of a strong recurring revenue stream from product licenses to help achieve company revenue targets.
· Develop and implement marketing strategies to secure quality channel partners in key markets of North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
· Build and manage a high-performing business development team to meet and exceed Company revenue objectives.
· Be the digital product, process and sales strategy expert for the company for channel and direct sales.
· Meet sales targets by developing and executing digital sales strategies, which are aligned with the overall Company’s goals.
· Take responsibility for the existing customer accounts portfolio for channel sales.
· Grow customer accounts portfolio through the acquisition of new channel partners
· Research and keep abreast of market, customer and product developments in order to develop effective sales solutions, marketing materials and presentations.
· Become a “subject-matter expert” in order to engage and lead customers through conversations.
If you have a strong background in SaaS product sales through direct and channel sales with a proven track record of success in delivering strong sales growth, then please submit your application via this link.