The challenge for Moboom was to take a database of 250,000 listings from its South African Hotfrog database and convert them all into individual voice search friendly websites.
Moboom completed the task in less than a week, providing each of the subscribers a choice of eight (8) designs to choose from.
The core benefits of the sites were;
- Pre-built with client data
- Able to choose from eight premium designs all populated with their own data
- Page load speed less than a quarter of a second, which was important in South Africa given internet speeds in the country
- Sites worked perfectly across all devices – mobile, tablet and PC
- Easily able to upgrade
- SSL Security certificate automatically attached to url at point of publishing
- All content complied with Schema.org structure – 100% perfect and ready for voice search
- All relevant content contained Google’s Speakable code, which also aids in voice search.
Moboom intends to replicate the project across all its other 37 Hotfrog directories and offer the solution to Publishing partners.